informal theme

snap a yuppie


Finally, I get to post the shots at last Yuppies' Night, 2nd of April, at McDonald's-JP Laurel. I only had twelve trying-to-be-smart snaps of the activity. We were asked to go paparazzi-mode and get shots of each other on the condition that no face is taken. Steal photos on body parts or accessories only. I tried to get the highlight of select yuppies for me to remember them easily when asked to identify the owner. Barely two weeks now, I could no longer recall who these celebrities were. That was a chaotic night!

If that's you somewhere, just lemme know. I' have a secret to tell you. Yeah, exclusive for these photo owners. By the way, Lalai won the activity by fourteen whopping identified shots in a minute! My shutterbug of a sister!

0 comments:

read the runes

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

His.

His.

Followers

return some love : )

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

God-moments =)

keep seeking

Custom Search

PI and beyond!

free counters