informal theme

'Til My Breath Runs Dry

Last Wednesday, we lost one of our dear brothers in church, Kuya Boy Tampipi. He had been so ill the last six years and it is now time that he rest from all the pain that the unmindful stroke brought him. This afternoon, it was our sad duty to bury him. But left to us, is another set of memories of a brother who fought and lived well to his last breath. He never faltered in faith, at least, that's what I saw. Interments are almost always saddening, but to me--today, to set it apart--is encouraging. I would serve until my breath runs dry!

0 comments:

read the runes

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

His.

His.

Followers

return some love : )

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

God-moments =)

keep seeking

Custom Search

PI and beyond!

free counters