informal theme

food junkie

[trying-to-sleep mode]



2am and i was alone. i can't sleep although I missed my coffee at Kangaroo Coffee Company (where we met). i am torn between wanting and hating sleep. 3 big cuts of fried chicken, 2 cups of rice, a glass of coke, and another of soup and 4 (again, full servings) or durian, all at 11:30pm!!! The reluctance of a secret glutton was washed away at the sight of my favorites. With the company of new found precious souls, who can resist? Truth forming now, I had a great night out... And I'm excited for this coming Sat's island getaway. What food could they be serving? Food junkie na ba ako? :-x

0 comments:

read the runes

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

His.

His.

Followers

return some love : )

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

God-moments =)

keep seeking

Custom Search

PI and beyond!

free counters