informal theme

newboys drums solo - - supah AWESOME!!!



i am beatless.
but i do love beats.
All big C at that!
(Christian!!!
may Christian beat pala?
Christian lyrics?
heavenly beat?
anu b talaga?
haha, whatever woi!)
my younger sissie does play the drums at our church, though.
and how i wish i can do at least the 16 beat.
well, just a proof of my none existent thought-arms-legs coordination!
anyway, my parents just purchased a Vic firth pair of drumsticks last Monday. and they wowed me when they got home.
so i hasted at the chance of handling them!
but oops, one of the two slipped out from my grip.
i'm definitely not the dummer girl type.
but i still love the drums.
and i still wish to keep a set in my future house!
(as traditionalists would keep a piano at home though no one knows how to play it! Yet I do--the widow thing! So I think hoarding an instrument i dunno how to play makes it even! *.*wink)
anyway, enjoy this awesome newsboys drums salvo vid at one of their GO concerts!
Swing your locks!

0 comments:

read the runes

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

His.

His.

Followers

return some love : )

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

God-moments =)

keep seeking

Custom Search

PI and beyond!

free counters