informal theme

Time To Fly




Girls will be girls. Eag
urlz will be Eagurlz!
I can never end thanking God for giving me [you] girls: faithful, available, with initiative, teachable, humble and powerful girls... To borrow a line from a friend, yes, [gratitude is lame].

Through you, I have never been the same...
I have become
appreciative;
malambing;
prayerful;
thoughtful;
observant;
diligent;
thrifty;
generous;
strong;
faithful;
careful;
wise;
humble;
understanding;
patient;
sharp;
responsible;

and so the rest of the things I need to grow.
(uy, the list is not absolute... I still have to grow more!)

What would Rej be [now] without you girls and your girls?
---



Seeing you soar despite the odds encourages me and confirms my calling to pastor young women... The Hannah-Tears of heartfelt prayers now become Silent Tears of rejoicing. I would not care to have a spiritual enlargement of the heart, as I dare to capture God's dreams through you...

You did not complain last week.
You cry when I open up a burden.
You carry your loads.
You passionately take up your crosses.
You consider all tests as the purest form of joy.
You grow with me as I grow with you.
You rise more than you fall.
You speak without pretensions.
You serve with all your heart.
You do hard things with delight.
You labor and give birth with pleasure.
And oh, you love me like I'm really a good mother.



Your girls bring [true joy]. My, am I a happy mother?!

6 comments:

Jez said...

Aww.. sweet! :)
It's really a great privilege to father (mother) these souls.
I truly see God's fathering spirit in you, ate Rej.

God bless you more!

KZRemojo said...

Hello "Ate Rej", you commented on one entry of mine last July 7, sorry kakakita ko lang. No, I'm not a PK.

So you're Jez's friend pala. Nice to meet you =) Great entries!

pasto♛ej said...

Uu. Dun ko yata nakita link mo. hehe. ah, hindi ka PK, pero pastor-on-the-making? =)

pasto♛ej said...

@jez---hope to know ur girls, too. nabasa ko kasi sa Twitter link na pinost mo sa FB. (dont have a twitter acct though, kaya i cant follow u there...)

blazen said...

wowa rej: i <3 u

blazen said...

once an EAGURL always an EAGURL!!
<3

read the runes

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

His.

His.

Followers

return some love : )

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

God-moments =)

keep seeking

Custom Search

PI and beyond!

free counters