informal theme

insatiable

i want more.
perhaps i'm a little dismayed
of the thought that i
miscalculated our potential as a team,
but again, i was proven
that i am so blessed by girls
who are peeking at the same vision
that i am closely guarding
and watching--
discounting the times i blinked!

tomorrow's the start
of the big event!!!
i'm supah excited to life...
me and my girls have given much
in preparing the girls
for the batch14 encounter...
and instead of resting,
i can't keep a hold
of my ever counting-the-stars mind...
(or should it be
count-the-sheep?
count-the-sand?
count-the-dust?)

calculate.
re-calculate.
who said we can actually calculate potential?

maybe, count-the-cost
and head off.

my, i'm insatiable.
(all for you, my JC love!)

0 comments:

read the runes

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

His.

His.

Followers

return some love : )

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

God-moments =)

keep seeking

Custom Search

PI and beyond!

free counters