informal theme

I Can!



Sometimes, I envy how people do their stuff. It just amazes me how well they juggle their responsibilities, connect with others, discern things, and the way they pray--oh so fervently! I am left wishing that I could do things excellently, too. If there is a tone of bitterness associated with my sentiments, please disregard. But are their times that you were like me? I am told that if we'd do simple things over and over and love it all the more as we take every turn of opportunity it grants us to do it, then we can be good at something. Let's not wait until the gifts or people entrusted to us be taken away... like our parents... yeah, let's resolve to be the best son or daughter to them... the best sister or brother to our siblings... the best friend to everybody around... It isn't that hard, I assume.

0 comments:

read the runes

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

His.

His.

Followers

return some love : )

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

God-moments =)

keep seeking

Custom Search

PI and beyond!

free counters